Processing of Personal Data
The following is intended as general information about how the international “Step Up” competition processes personal data for which it is responsible.1. Processing of personal data1.1 Introduction
The international “Step Up” competition (“Competition”, “we”, “us”, “our”) is responsible for the processing of the personal data of visitors to the website stepup2022.com
and persons who contact us or fill out the application form on the website. The following explains how we process your personal data.1.2 What are personal data?
‘Personal data’ means any information which can be used, directly or indirectly, to identify an individual. Examples of personal data include but are not restricted to name, age, gender, contact information, address, IP address.
Our processing of personal data is regulated by Russian data protection law (Federal Law of July 27, 2006 No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data”).1.3 Who is the controller?
Neurosoft LLC (Ivanovo, Russia) is the controller. The controller decides on the means and purposes of the processing of personal data.2. How long do we retain your personal data?
We retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which for which they are processed, or for as long as we are required to retain them in accordance with Russian Law.3. Who do we share personal data with?
We will never sell your personal data to any third party. We may transfer your personal data to our suppliers of IT services. We may also be required by law or regulation to transfer your personal data to a competent public authority.4. How do we protect your personal data?
We are committed to the safeguarding of personal data. We have measures in place to protect the integrity and security of personal data in accordance with the requirements of Russian Law. We process personal data using encrypted and password-protected systems. We implement internal routines for data protection.5. External links
"Step Up" competition's websites may contain links that lead to websites that we do not control. We is not responsible for the processing of personal data which may take place on websites that are outside our control.6. Your rights
You have certain rights in relation to our processing of your personal data under data protection law:
- Information about and access to your personal data – you have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether your personal data are being processed by us and, where that is the case, to access and receive information about your personal data.
- Rectification of personal data – you have the right to have your personal data rectified if they are inaccurate our outdated.
- Erasure of personal data – you have the right, in certain situations, to have your personal data erased.
- Object to processing – you have the right to object to processing where your personal data are being processed for direct marketing purposes.
- Data portability– you have the right to have your personal data transferred by us to another organisation, if you have provided us with this data and we are processing it based on your consent.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, we ask that you contact us using the contact information in Section 8 below.
Please contact us if you believe that our processing of your personal data does not fulfil the requirements of data protection law.7. Changes to this information
The information on this page may be subject to change from time to time. We will inform you of any substantial changes that we make to this information. In situations where your personal data is processed based on your consent, we will ask you to renew your consent if there are any substantive changes to the processing of personal data or your rights in relation to the processing.8. Contact us